This 50ml tincture is carefully extracted from the hemp plant for a full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. The oil is diluted in 45% alcohol (90 proof) and we use a marked dropper to make variable dosing simple. If you have studied CBD at all, you may know that the effective level of CBD is different for everyone. This is a gentle tincture that may help you dial in what is best for you.
This CBD hemp tincture contains the MAXIMUM allowed LEGAL level of THC: 0.29%. This mixture is for those who are aware of the positive synergistic relationship between these two compounds in the body and want to reap the benefit. This is a FEDERALLY LEGAL over-the-counter option for those–18 and over–who don’t possess a medical marijuana card and are looking for a mostly CBD experience. This is also a good option for those who don’t need a high dose, don’t wish to spend excessive amounts of money at a dispensary, and want a safe option that may aid in mitigating their symptoms without interfering with their daily lives the way high doses of THC can.
The advantages of tinctures:
- variable dosing
- taken sublingually the extract will reach your bloodstream faster than capsules or edibles
- tinctures generally have a longer shelf-life
- tinctures taste better than oils
- close to the initial effects of smoking, but better for you and easier to control with longer lasting effects
The disadvantages of tinctures:
- tinctures can be rough sometimes, whereas capsules are tasteless
- shake, shake, shake before use! cannabis oil can fall out of solution, especially when cold.